Hi! I’m glad you’re here and can’t wait for our session together. Take the time to read this. You’ll get way more out of your session and have more clarity about the legal jargon you agree to when you book your session with me.
- Rebecca will do everything possible to empower and facilitate you in creating your own results and desired outcomes.
- You are responsible for the cause of all change in your life.
- Rebecca will work with you to offer possibilities, facilitate using the Access Consciousness® Training they have received and advice based on their own personal experience, training and the information appropriate.
- You accept full responsibility for all decisions and courses of action.
- You as Client, by agreeing to this Coaching Agreement agree and acknowledge that Rebecca Hulse is not a licensed investment advisor, real estate agent, accountant, finance, health or legal professional.
Rebecca will not divulge that you have booked a session without your express consent. You, of course, are free to discuss your session with anyone at anytime.
All Sessions are scheduled in advance between you and Rebecca through the booking portal. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled Session you are fully responsible for informing Rebecca and arranging an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the session will be deemed forfeit. You are responsible for rescheduling via email.
It is Rebecca’s discretion for any overtime fees or additional facilitation offered and chosen that is not agreed to in advance or part of a Coaching Package. The Client will be asked for their consent and given a method to pay with Rebecca directly, or requested to book again through the booking portal.
Terms & Conditions
Read these too!
If you wish to cancel your session, please provide notice a minimum of 24 hours beforehand you will be given the choice of a full 100% refund or the option to reschedule. A refund is only available if services have not commenced. No refunds, credits or transfers available for no-shows.
Mutual Agreement Cancellation
If at any time the Client or Rebecca believe the Session and agreement are no longer serving the needs of the Client or not honoring Rebecca they may initiate a discussion to rectify the situation prior to cancelling the session.
All Access Consciousness® tools used within the session is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by Access Consciousness®. All materials may not be recorded, used or reproduced without the written permission of the owner, with the exception of Session recordings for private use of the Client.
You understand that all action taken is performed voluntarily and is your own responsibility. Clients should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions.
By entering into a Coaching Agreement either through ticking “yes” in the Terms and Conditions Clause when booking on the Booking Portal or paying any amount to Rebecca Hulse or Mahara Unlimited LTD, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out above.